The Scottish SPCA are Scotland’s animal welfare charity and have been on-hand to protect animals and prevent cruelty for 180 years.
Over almost two centuries, they have grown to become a national charity which celebrates the strength of the human-animal bond and enriches the lives of animals and people by:
– championing animal welfare and encouraging respect and kindness for animals
– educating people of all ages about the welfare of animals
– promoting the importance of the human/animal bond and the advantages gained from animal companionship
– bringing those who abuse animals to justice
– caring for, rescuing, rehabilitating, releasing and rehoming
The Scottish SPCA are proud to be at the forefront of preventing cruelty to animals, investigating abuse across Scotland and enforcing the Animal Health and Welfare (Scotland) Act 2006.
Find out more about their work here: scottishspca.org
To report a welfare concern call: 03000 999 999