Closing Date: 05/11/2018
The Animal Health Trust is a leading charity dedicated to the improvement of animal health and welfare through veterinary research, together with high quality clinical services and a commitment to education. The Trust comprises of the Centre for Small Animal Studies, Centre for Equine Studies and Centre for Preventive Medicine.
• You will be required to maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times
• Cleaning kennels and exercise areas
• General care of all patients
• Food Preparation and exercising patients
• Daily Housekeeping
• Assist the nursing team as and when required with their duties, including answering the telephones
Previous experience is not essential, as full training will be given.
Skills and Competencies:
• Genuine love of animals and desire to learn
• Reliable, committed and hardworking
• Strong communication skills oral, written with excellent customer care skills
• Organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work as an active team member whilst equally comfortable working alone
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, free parking, staff discounts and basic 25 days holiday per annum.
For informal enquires, contact Jo Handley-Howard, Ward Manager on 01638 552700 (weekdays).
To view the job description, please click here.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.