Deadline: 25/06/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Receptionist to join our team at our Rolleston rehoming centre and help us to take in, care for and rehome homeless horses. We are looking for someone with good communication and organisational skills who enjoys working within a busy team and delivering a high quality of service to our customers both internal and external. Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone, ensuring accurate information is taken and given
- Processing payments line with organisational procedures
- Maintaining accurate electronic records
- Assist the centre teams with a variety administrative duties.
- What is required?
- We are looking for people with the following:
- Good standard of secondary education including English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- Full manual driving licence
- Experience in delivering excellent customer experience– both on the telephone and face to face
- Strong administrative skills including computerised systems and databases
- Experience of finance, spreadsheets and cash handling.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. For a copy of the job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.