Closing Date: 23 October 2018
Our Blue Cross team members will have good communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner. We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to provide excellent services to members of public and who thrives on working in a busy reception environment.
We are looking for people with the following:
• Good Standard of secondary education including English and Mathematics GCSE or equivalent
• Full Manual driving licence
• Experience of working in a busy reception environment
• Experience dealing with the general public, both on the telephone and face to face
• Computer literate
• Experience of finance and cash handling
It would also be great if you had:
• NVQ level 2 or 3 in Customer Care
• Experience working with the public
• An understanding of the demands of the voluntary sector.
See Blue Cross website for more details