The 2017 NEWC AGM was held at The Horse Trust on 6 April 2017 on a beautiful sunny day. NEWC members enjoyed a tour of the yard and sat outside for lunch enjoying the peaceful pleasant surroundings.
Thank you to The Horse Trust for their kind hospitality.
- Sophie Cookson – The British Horse Society Friends at the End scheme
- Jo White – Human Behaviour Change
- Dean Bland and Andi Vilela – ‘Landscape for Future Farriery’
The NEWC 2017 General Meeting was held on 8 November at Nottingham Trent University.
The following three speakers helped to make the day a success:
- Dr Faith Burden – Director of Research and Operational Support, the Donkey Sanctuary ‘A roof over their heads’.
- Hannah Bryer – Senior Donkey Welfare Advisor, The Donkey Sanctuary. ‘Regional Meetings; an opportunity for you to get involved’.
- Amber Batson – RCVS. A review of 10 years of welfare casework in the UK.
Thank you to NTU for hosting the day.